Window Film Services
Brothers Auto Perfection offers two window film services for your vehicles. We offer top of the line windshield protection film and window tinting services.
Benefits of Window Tint
- UV Protection: Most people overlook the fact that your skin can still suffer from the impacts of sun damage from inside your car - but window tints can block up to 99% of the sun’s UV rays for added protection while you drive.
Preserving your interior: UV rays don’t just damage your skin. They also cause interior materials, like your seats and dashboard, to fade and crack. Tinted windows can preserve these materials and greatly extend the life of your car’s interior.
Accident Safety: Window tint is a film that sticks to the window and has the tendency to hold broken glass together in the event of a crash, thus preventing dangerous shards from flying around the cabin of your vehicle.
- Increased privacy: Window tints allow you to clearly look out, while making it harder for others to see in. Window tinting makes it more difficult for anyone to see valuables that may have been left inside your car.
- Improved comfort: By blocking out UV rays, window tints can make the inside of a vehicle significantly cooler and more comfortable, particularly during the hot summer months. Window tints also reduce glare from the sun and provide greater comfort for your eyes.
- Better gas mileage: Running the air conditioner stunts your gas mileage. By blocking the sun and cooling the cabin, window tints allow you to cut down on your air conditioner use and get more mileage out of your tank.
- Sharper look: The best way to put it... Tinted windows give a car some attitude and improve the overall style of the exterior!
**Ask about our different types of window tint film. Available in 5%, 15%, 20%, 35%, 45%, & 70%**
Benefits of Windshield Protection
- Optically clear, invisible windshield protection that will not impair the driver's ability to see the road.
- Absorbs impact of standard road hazards and protects glass from road debris that can damage unprotected glass.
- Reduces occurrence of rock chips, pitting, and bull’s eyes.
- Ideal for maintaining luxury cars and fleet vehicles, while also reducing down-time.
- Significantly less expensive than replacing a windshield, especially those with ADAS (Crash Avoidance Systems) technology.
- Keeps windshield intact during an accident.
- Protects against 99% of the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Protects against accidental breakage and significantly deters crime like smash-and-grab.
- Faster run-off of rain and snow.
- Warrantied not to peel, bubble, crack, or yellow.
*Windshield Protection Film is clear and only orange to show visual placement*